I got Versatile Blogger Award Nomination! And my nomenees are…
Me and my blog have been nominated for another blogger award! How cool is that! The Brave Dame nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I’m so honored to be on someone’s list of some kind of favorite blogs!
When I started my travel blog I have never expected such a follow back and responsive and devoted community! I can see on everyone’s blog that the person behind it cares so much about travel and love what they do! That makes me want to continue to grow in the world of travel bloggers and most of this is due to the blogger awards I recieve and pass by. (My Liebster Award Nomination Post)
Versatile Blogger Award is passed around the blogging community to travel bloggers, considering the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by placing a link in your post.
- Nominate 15 blogs that you love
- Tell them 7 things about yourself
7 facts about myself:
1. I’m a huge cat lover! I love those gorgeous animals and have many of them in my hometown. Fun fact: Initially I was going to name my blog One Travelling Cat, I also had a logo and a webdesign ready to go, but then I renamed my blog to Travelling Buzz.
2. A few days ago (on July 1st) I held my state exam for my Bachelor’s Degree and I Ace it! Now I have a diploma in Economy of Tourism from the University of National and World Economy in Sofia, Bulgaria.
3. My dream is to live in Canada or Australia! Since I started dreaming about travelling the world I’ve always considered these two countries as my future “home”. I also want to go on a roadtrip in USA.
4. I’m addicted to YouTube and I can watch vlogs all day long. I watch Shaytards every day, I’m also inspired by NerdzRL. Not to mention Ellen Degeneres (because I can only watch her show on Youtube).
5. I’m afraid of the sea/ocean and I hate water at any kind! I’m even scared by looking pictures of it! I don’t like swimming in the sea at all, that’s why I prefer a nice pool in the mountain instead of a week at a sea resort.
6. At the top of my Bucket List is to see the Northern Lights! I believe this one is magical and want to experience it as soon as possible and as many times as I can. Paris was my other ultimate dream but it already came true!
7. I follow the principle that happiness is a choice! We are the only ones who can create happiness and we can choose how to live – with or without it! Smiling is the starting point!
And my nomenees are…
- Travel & Life Writing
- Nomad’er How Far
- The Thrifty Gypsy’s Travels
- NYC Jet-Setter
- City Sea Country
- Justin Plus Lauren Travel Blog
- Gone with the backpack
- In Pursuit of Adventure
- Have Blog Will Travel
- A Hole in my Shoe
- Travelholic Nomad
- Xperience Bulgaria
- Travel Hacks
- Travel With Lamb
Each and every one of you inspires me in their own way! Always happy to read your blogs! Have fun and happy travels!