LET’S WORK TOGETHER
I’m Maria, freelancer and travel blogger from Bulgaria, and Travelling Buzz is a blog about adventure travel in Europe! From skydiving in Spain to kayaking on the Black Sea, my goal is to inspire people to travel more and follow their dreams by exploring new places and taking new adventures!
I have over 2,5 years experience in travel blogging and have partnered with more than 100 brands and even more bloggers. I also work with several tourism companies helping them with travel blogging and media relations and partnerships. Read more about me here.
You can get in touch by email at email@example.com.
TRAFFIC AND NUMBERS
Top visitors: USA (33,28), UK (10,33%), Bulgaria (8,43%), Russia, Canada and other countries. Our readers are from 25 to 35 years old (37%), mostly women (53%). Stats:
- 20,000 – 25,000 monthly unique visitors
- 43,000-48,000 monthly pageviews
- DA: 36
- PA: 46
- Twitter Followers: 11,200+
- Facebook Followers: 3,600+
- Pinterest Followers: 3,600+
- Instagram Followers: 4,000+
- Google+: 450+
- Brand Partnerships – we can represent your brand in an authentic and honest way by an honest endorsement on our blog and social media channels. We work with brands who are relevant to our readers and our niche – adventures, travel in Europe. Examples: Long-term partnerships with BIG BERRY Lifestyle Resort in Slovenia, MTX Portable Wi-Fi, Kayak company TRIP Kavarna and more…
- Social Media Coverage – we can show your travel brand or product on our social media channels with more than 14 000 followers in total.
- Event Coverage – we will be happy to help you promote your event anywhere in the world. We were media partners of the culinary exhibition Balkan Flavors in Bulgaria in November 2015, part of Sofia Restaurant Week in May 2017. We can attend and post live updates during the event as well as pre-posts to announce the event.
- Hotel, Hostel, Restaurant Review – we can create an honest review about your accommodation property/restaurant and share our experience with our 14 000+ monthly readers. Examples: Retrome, Barcelona, Kosovo Houses Bulgaria…
- Product, Service Review – I am always ready to try anything that can help me travel better and smarter, share your product or service idea with me and I can make an honest review on my blog. Examples: Arcido Backpack Review, TEP Portable Wi-fi Review…
- Press Trips to Promote a Destination/Company – we love visiting new destinations and we can help you reach new markets and promote your service the best way possible – through personal travel stories. Examples: From Vienna to Prague with DayTrip; More than 10 press trips in Bulgaria (Kosovo Houses, Velingrad, Kavarna…)
- Blog Consulting – do you want to start a successful travel blog but don’t know where to start from? Get in touch and I will tell you everything I learnt about how to transform a blog into a profitable business.
- Social Media and PR Consulting – if your travel company struggles with social media and want some help, or you want to reach world travel bloggers. I will be happy to help you. I’ve been in touch with more than 500 bloggers and journalists for various brand partnerships. Example: blog posts about BIG BERRY Lifestyle Resort, Slovenia
“I highly recommend working with Maria. She is a diligent, honest worker who kindly reviewed my ebook for me. She responds very promptly to emails and not only follows instructions well but always makes sure she goes and extra mile. She has high morals, a good work ethic and is very hard working. I can’t recommend her highly enough!!!”
– Laura, Travelling Weasels
“I have worked with Maria recently and it really was a pleasure. She was very kind and cooperative and did everything on time. I definitely recommend featuring your guest posts on Maria’s bog – you’ll get the best experience. Good luck with everything you do, Maria!”
– Elina, Alps2Alps
“We loved working with Maria during the bike tour we set up for her. One thing we appreciated about her is that, during our tour, she was taking notes about many of the locations we visited. Accuracy and professionalism are important to us when we do tours and partners with travel bloggers, and Maria is one of the best. We loved the post she wrote about her experience, too: lots of great photos, good information and helpful promotion of our business!”
– J.R., Barcelona Experience
MEDIA KIT 2017
Let’s rock together!
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook!